The purpose of small Connection Groups is to experience Jesus centered community where participants can grow in their faith, while creating a safe place for friends, newcomers and the spiritually inquisitive to discuss and apply biblical truths.
Getting connected in a church family is vital to help you enjoy an everyday relationship with God. Finding a community of caring people can help you develop a deeper relationship with God and meaningful friendships.
Currently meeting Mid-Week Connection Groups:
Monthly potluck & discussion, date and location varies, Contact Shandra Penner cell 559-618-1693
Mondays– Women’s Evening connection group (7pm). Begins Sept. 12th. Topic: Becoming a woman of Purpose by Cynthia Heald. Meets at the church.
“Meeting Life’s Demands: Growth, Relationships, Expectations, Responsibility” Monday’s at Steven & Jen Redekop’s near Armstrong/Shields. 6:30 pm on April 24, May 8, May 22 & June 5. Kids Welcome!
Tuesdays– Women’s Morning Connection Group (9:30am). Sign-ups being taken now. Study begins January 10, 2017 Topic: Unleashed : A study in the Book of Acts. Led by Sybil Kolbert.
Wednesdays– Men’s Connection Group @Denny’s in Clovis (7am) Topic: varies
- The Marriage Course led by Pastor Brian Wiebe, Room 206 at 6:30 pm
- High School & Middle School Youth Group (6:30pm) Topic: varies
- AWANA (3yrs to 6th grd) (6:30pm) Topic: Biblical Children’s program and meets Meets Sept to May here at the church.
Thursdays– Men’s R & R devotion time meets @ Starbuck’s Cedar and Shepherd, 6:30am
- Drop-in Sports (6:30pm) Topic: Open gym sports led by John Gossett. Meets at the church.
- “Sermon Discussion” at Josh & Crystal Nachtigall’s. 6:30pm. Kids Welcome!
Fridays– Mommy & Me (9:30am) Topic: Preschool program for parent & child. Meets Sept to May.
Saturdays– Sod Squad (8am) Topic: Grounds Maintenance
- Saturday Sports at Lane Elementary (10am) Topic: Community School sports & mentoring program.
- Bethany Trails-Topic:Periodic hikes as a group led by Brian Wiebe. RSVP for full info.